NEW ASPECT® 3.02 is here!
Cylon Auto-Matrix has again raised the bar with the Award-winning ASPECT®
The new ASPECT® 3.02 offers quality enhancements including improved usability and utility. Updates include advanced user interfaces, from single equipment to complete views of a BAS. ASPECT® 3.02 enhances mobility with its responsive, HTML 5 interface, for an optimal experience across different user devices. Updates have been specifically designed to meet the requirements of building owners, real estate developers, system integrators, facility managers and building occupants and allows users to view and modify information including trends, setpoints, schedules and more from their Building Automation System on the fly with their iOS and Android web-enabled smart devices, as well as from any browser.
Features of ASPECT® 3.02 updates include improved usability, a value-added and simplified licensing module, flexible configurations, software integrations integration system and application data that allows the creation of building operations easier to monitor, manage and optimize. Serving buildings of all sizes globally, our comprehensive ASPECT® 3.02 building solution simplifies integration by using a secure platform that easily scales to meet application requirements for today and tomorrow.
New Features Include:
- User Experience - Improved usability and utility. Includes advanced user interfaces, from single equipment to complete views of a BMS
- Flexible - Meeting the unique needs of your building.
- Support - Revised QA process to removed bugs and improve performance.
- Non-intrusive - Wireless technology for minimal disruption.
- Easy retrofit - Easy install – no new wiring.
- Efficient - Tailored to your unique requirements.
- Scalable - Open standards future-proof your investment.
- Compatibility - Compatible with Matrix and Nexus platforms to support a range of buildings, from skyscrapers to smaller multi-site applications.
Other product features include:
- Online Configuration
- Context-aware Interface
- Enhanced Notifications Services
- Productivity Enhancements
- Cost-effective. Low installation costs and quick ROI.
- Low fixed costs for small and medium buildings.
- Full-featured automation for HVAC, lighting, and metering.
- Fully programmable with remote access for a wide variety of applications.
- Scalable and future-proof with BACnet® and Modbus integration.